Hello,
as many of you know, I will work this fall to campaign headquarters of Deval Patrick, the Democratic governor of Massachusetts who is seeking re-election for a second term in office. The election, called "mid-term election" because it marks the half of the mandate of the president, will take place on November 2. The same day, 36 governors, 37 senators and all representatives (435) in the House of Representatives of the United States will be elected.
Since this experience will count as an internship as part of my journey undergraduate, I was offered UQAC to publish a weekly column in order to present the main events that took place in the Deval Patrick campaign over the previous days, but also to share with readers the ups and downs that I live in the United States.
With this announcement I would like to invite you to join me on the blog UQAC free see below, at the following address:
http://blog.uqac.ca/
items that I will appear on the blog UQAC will be covered on this blog. In addition to these weekly updates, I will comment on my trip when I see fit on Facebook ( http://bit.ly/9GQpEo ) and Twitter ( http://twitter.com/SimonLafrance ).
Feel free to share with me by commenting and asking questions, no matter what media you use.
the pleasure to write, fun to read!
as many of you know, I will work this fall to campaign headquarters of Deval Patrick, the Democratic governor of Massachusetts who is seeking re-election for a second term in office. The election, called "mid-term election" because it marks the half of the mandate of the president, will take place on November 2. The same day, 36 governors, 37 senators and all representatives (435) in the House of Representatives of the United States will be elected.
Since this experience will count as an internship as part of my journey undergraduate, I was offered UQAC to publish a weekly column in order to present the main events that took place in the Deval Patrick campaign over the previous days, but also to share with readers the ups and downs that I live in the United States.
With this announcement I would like to invite you to join me on the blog UQAC free see below, at the following address:
http://blog.uqac.ca/
items that I will appear on the blog UQAC will be covered on this blog. In addition to these weekly updates, I will comment on my trip when I see fit on Facebook ( http://bit.ly/9GQpEo ) and Twitter ( http://twitter.com/SimonLafrance ).
Feel free to share with me by commenting and asking questions, no matter what media you use.
the pleasure to write, fun to read!
0 comments:
Post a Comment