Yum!
Tonight I'm eating for the first time since my arrival in Massachusetts. Of course, if putting a frozen meal in the microwave and stir contents halfway account for you like a meal "home", not only do I pity you, but I assure you (as based on my experience of recent weeks) that is incomparable.
It was good. Especially since the wine (Even good) is very affordable here. So I also benefited.
Well, you want me to talk about the campaign ...
Want to read the rest of the article? Appointment http://blog.uqac.ca/2010/ah-lair-de-la-campagne-electorale/ !
-----
items that I show on this blog are from blog UQAC ( http://blog.uqac.ca/ ). In addition to these weekly updates, I comment on my trip when I see fit on Facebook ( http://bit.ly/9GQpEo ) and Twitter ( http:/ / twitter.com / SimonLafrance ).
Feel free to share with me by commenting and asking questions, no matter what media you use.
0 comments:
Post a Comment