Remember, if you want to ask me questions, you have several options. 1. First, there are many comments on the articles but I confess to wait a bit to make grouped responses. (For faster responses, therefore, see point two and three.) 2. Then we have the FormSpring for everything about small issues that you trot in mind, about me, travel or other, you let go. 3. And finally, for your suggestions, requests for specific articles or issues you want me to answer on the blog, I headed for my mailbox whiteskin.blueeyes @ yahoo.com . Please, I'd be happy to respond.
Do not forget, if you want to ask me questions, You Have SEVERAL options. 1. Firstly, There Are comments on articles but I have to confess that I wait a bit to make grouped responses. (For faster responses thus see point two and three.) 2. Then, you have my FormSpring for every small wonderings that may be stuck in your head about me, my travel or other. Let go of you ;) 3. And finally, for your suggestions, requests for specific items or issues that you want me to answer on the blog, I direct you to my mailbox whiteskin.blueeyes@yahoo.com . Do not hesitate, I would be pleased to answer you.
Oh yes and remerber that all of my english-speaking readers are more than Welcome to The Mistakes correct that intersect in my translations.
Oh yes and remerber that all of my english-speaking readers are more than Welcome to The Mistakes correct that intersect in my translations.
Credit picture: Young Folk
0 comments:
Post a Comment