Et l'article tant attendu (spéciale dédicace à Olivia for once) is finally here! Straight out of my keyboard, sitting on my desk chair, the soundtrack of Glee in the ears (yes, because there it does most of all: I am suffering from a gleekitude rarely equaled, but I'll spare you the details) I finally launching!
First, I asked myself that tell. After all I still have not been recalled by the production of Twilight 15 (that must be it right?), I have not picked up the new post of Lois Lane and exciting project which I have brought my little contribution will remain private matter for some time yet (to be continued).
No, for now I sell chocolate and I sing ... All day long! This, says so (I realize at the time), makes it more poetic than it really is. On the other hand, I did not complain either, at all ... Mean by that that - basically - I eat, drink, breathe and live chocolate daily. So how dare protest when I hear your groans already by jealousy (yes!) But as I often explain to my clients: "You see my good woman, too much chocolate kills the chocolate "And God thank you because - I re-re accurate - it is beyond question that I get obese in the country.
client side, the majority of them are adorable , tell me their vacation while paying already and call me by my first name. As far as exceptions are those I call the "lickers window dressing." Those whose only purpose on this earth seems to have been given birth to crush and drag from right to left, their big fat fingers on my windows transparent well. (Note it also works for those who are polite but let their kids - literally this time - lick the glass counter. YOU BELIEVE THAT SHINES ALL ALONE CA CON # * $ @?! Nath self control, self control ... Inspiiiiire - expiiiiiire ... No shouting, no hitting.
In between are the node-node who tirelessly ask me if my air constipated prepackaged chocolates are really cool ... "Ben honestly too, the boxes are more than 3 months and I was just thinking you do buy to get rid of it but your question makes me relevant to the wall then ... Damn! Here I am unmasked" ... Nah but seriously, they really believe in asking? And just in case, we still even a reputation to maintain. Belgian chocolate in Vancouver, it does not grow on trees, and believe me you will not find better elsewhere.
And if the question of wages was going through your mind, I would just say that I earn more that smoothie bar, as I have enough to pay rent, groceries, my monthly bus pass, bills and my internet excursions and my little impromptu weekend. And with Thanksgiving (two weeks), Halloween, Christmas and New Year, I am almost certain to have some extras on my account before drawing my bow and enjoy my last months without work.
Thus is summed up the situation. If some details escape me, or if you are in need of clarification on some points made call and I will answer my dear friends ...
Thus is summed up the situation. If some details escape me, or if you are in need of clarification on some points made call and I will answer my dear friends ...
pix credit: PaulineFashion
0 comments:
Post a Comment