Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How I Use Aswini Hair Oil

Boston, here I am, whether you like it or not!

Phew!

It was high time I take a moment to sleep all the vicissitudes of my first week in Boston ... on paper or on screen instead.

Before I begin, however, want to take a moment to thank Justine Levesque for giving me this forum and Suzie Girard for introducing me Justine.

Well, let's start ...

I work since last Thursday, the campaign headquarters of Deval Patrick Democratic Governor of Massachusetts, who is seeking re-election for a second term in office. The election, called "mid-term election" because it marks the half of the mandate of the president, will take place on November 2. The same day, 36 governors, 37 senators and all representatives (435) in the House of Representatives of the United States will be elected.

Since this experience will count as an internship as part of my path baccalaureate UQAC I offered to publish a weekly column in order to present the main events that took place in the countryside Deval Patrick during the previous days, but also to convey to readers the events that I live in the United States.

and tribulations of every kind, there has been this week!

suite on the http://blog.uqac.ca/? p = 507 ...

-----

items that I show on this blog are from the blog UQAC ( http://blog.uqac.ca/ ) . In addition to these weekly updates, I comment on my trip when I see fit on Facebook ( http://bit.ly/9GQpEo ) and Twitter ( http://twitter.com/SimonLafrance ).

Feel free to share with me by commenting and asking questions, no matter what media you use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment