Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shareaza How To Connect Ipod

The "blog curative" my sister Myriam ... The key

I know, I know, I do not blog more often ...

No time. Too many projects, too many ideas and sometimes too many ugly things to settle, but it must be done. Take for

cons of time today to present the most important cause that animates me: the fight against cancer, my sister Miriam.

My sister is married, has a little girl of 5 months (my niece Rebecca) and lives in Gatineau. She has already fought and defeated two cancers in recent years but was informed a few weeks ago, the return of the disease, widespread this time.

Far from giving up, she decided to adopt a lifestyle that will maximize its chances of survive in this great event. She also chose to write about this cure, its daily and emotions on a blog that launched this week.

http://montraitementcuratif.blog.com/

I shall say no more to give him all the room, but I still finished with an invitation to show her your love, your friendship, your disease and to provide encouragement.

is one of the engines of his recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment