Thursday, August 12, 2010

Southpark To Play N95

Bang bang, that awful sound




It was 5:45 this morning and while I sleep soundly, it is a start that I wake up in a terrible noise. The shots ring out and succeed in this late night quiet. Tires squeal, bad sign. And then there are screams, cries, a despair that is tearing, violent. I'm standing, heavy heart, I put my hand on the doorknob of my room, she trembles and shows no signs of stopping. I know what happens. I just know I do not realize. My first instinct is to get out. And then not. You never know. Stay away from windows, let the panic invaded his being and pray for the screaming to stop, that not everything is a bad dream ...


He was a "dirty man" as they say here, the pariah of the neighborhood, Justice. One of those who intimidates by his dangerousness. A shark among wolves ... shot 11 bullets at his home. Eleven seconds, a flash of life and yet so long, like a slow motion picture. The chest stuck in a vise, I hold my breath, while he, just meters away, drops his last.

A wall separates us, me and the soul that flies away. Torn from this world without an ounce of humanity. While the first to welcome hint that the neighbors reminisce about the escapades of the character, multiply that gossip, I hangs on this single positive testimony: that of a father touched by the support given by the victim his son after a fall on a bicycle. I refuse to believe in a fundamentally bad human. Just as I refuse to believe in man vigilante. And refuses to allow anyone to play God. It is no longer fiction but fact of human life, a person in all its entirety, a life of details, links, a father, husband, friend, destiny.

death this morning we visited. It floated in the air for long moments, looked his way, made it clear to who wanted it was neither light nor harmless. I felt. Long. Too. More than twelve hours have elapsed. I keep these echoes in months, they are repeated in a loop in my head. The shots, the cries, ... And while the needles are round the clock, the world has kept its frenetic pace of cruising, mine seems to have slowed and some latent fear took hold. I leave the world not quite in the same condition that I found. Broadly unique, cet événement a gravé en moi son emprunte, ces nouveaux ressentis, sentiments. Emprunte sanglante aux doigts de souvenirs amers.


If I thought my next article would tell you about my change of job and my little trip to Seattle, it's that I never imagined having the need to come here and deliver myself online after a tragic incident. Fatal incident which has been targeting a human life.

It was 5:45 this morning and while I was sleeping like a log, I suddenly woke up in a terrible noise. The strokes follow each other and resonate in the end of the silent night. Tires screeching, bad sign. And then, there are screams, cries, a tearing and violent despair. I'm standing, heavy heart, I put my hand on the doorknob of my room, it trembles and shows no signs of stopping. I know what's happening. I just know but I do not realize. My first instinct is to go out. And then not. You never know. Stay away from windows, let the panic invade me and pray for the cries stop, till all be a bad dream ...

He was a "bad boy" as they say here, the pariah of the neighborhood, of Justice. One of those who intimidates by his dangerousness. A shark among wolves ... killed by 11 fired shots at his home. Eleven seconds, a flash of life and yet so long as a slow-frame. The chest stuck in a vise, I hold my breath, while he, a few yards away, dropped his last.

A wall separates us, me and this soul that flies away. Torn from this world without an ounce of humanity. While the first ones are delighted, that the neighbors reminisce about the escapades of the characters, and gossip that multiply, I'm stuck on this single positive testimony: that of a father softens by the assistance provided by the victim to his son after a bicycle fall. I refuse to believe in a human inherently evil. Just as I refuse to believe in human justice. Refuse that anyone could play God. It is no longer fiction but reality, a human life, a person in all its entirety, a life of details, links, a father, a husband, a friend, a destiny.

This morning Death visited us. She has floated in the air for long moments, looking his way, made it clear to who wanted it was neither light nor harmless. I felt. Long. Trop. More than twelve hours have elapsed. I still echoes in these months, they are repeated in a loop in my head. The shots, the cries, ... And while the needles are round the clock, the world has kept its frenetic pace of cruising, mine seems to have slowed down and moved some latent anxiety. I leave the world not quite in the same condition that I found. In a unique way, this event has engraved in me borrow her, these new feelings, feelings. Borrow bloody fingers of bitter memories.

This morning Death visited us. She has floated in the air for long moments, looked for it's way, made it clear to who wanted it was neither light nor harmless. I felt it. For a long moment. Too long. More than twelve hours have elapsed. I keep those echoes in me, they are repeated in a loop in my head. The shots, the cries, ... And while the needles are round the clock, the world has kept its frenetic pace of cruising, mine seems to have slowed down and some latent anxiety is became mine. I leave the world not quite in the same condition that I found it. In a unique way, this event has engraved in me its print, these new feelings. Bloody finger prints & bitter memories.



-- PS: Merci à San qui a su apaiser mon esprit par cette simple parole " Une pensée positive more force than a negative thought . "So to those who raise their glasses to the death of this man, I raise my vibes. Wherever he is, can he find peace and forgiveness.


Credit picture: We \u0026lt;3IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment