live!
Hi, My sister
Myriam received the results of the second biopsy that was to come specify or replace his initial diagnosis, canceled due to the observation of anomalies in the evolutionary path of generalized cancer .
I stand Central to these few details since I am not a specialist:
- a deadly virus that threatens the life of my sister;
- Myriam defeated the virus
- the diagnosis of stage 4 cancer is canceled;
- it remains, in the coming months to repair the multiple legacy of devastation virus (abscesses, stones, infections, etc..) but nothing is a risk of fatal;
- my sister Myriam live!
I leave it to him to explain all the details of his actions (medical, physical, psychological, spiritual, etc..) And results on his blog ...
http://montraitementcuratif.blog.com/
... who will return online shortly, having been itself a victim of a virus, computer. After all, it alone can properly express what she experienced.
I want for my part to thank you from my heart for your support, your encouragement, your gifts, your prayers, your thoughts, your presence and your testimony of friendship throughout this ordeal.
nice day and enjoy life! She is beautiful, surprising, exhilarating, but fragile ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment