Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Type Of Certified Letters Will The Irs Send

Last train home




I heard the first rattle of the train which starts, the shuttle, which already takes me away from Montreal. I ask one last look at his feet of snow on the ice and his blazing sun and about to return to my adopted homeland ... This dear Vancouver, the beautiful and rainy Vancouver. A city I fell more in love than I had expected.

Returning for a moment on this journey across the territory that touches gradually to an end. Twenty-one days in total. Twenty-one days of travel, discoveries and movements. It started with 4 nights on the train. A journey that I'm not ready to forget: promiscuity forces, barely airborne initial contacts are formed. To nest, take possession of the car: check! Parade landscape is breathtaking and the romance that comes from this strange nostalgia trip to the former, erase the difficulties that can arise from such a journey. ; Many have asked me if the cost was worth it. The answer is yes! The experience is unique, fun and feel unique again.

My first stop was Toronto. The small New York from Canada. Great and powerful city. Very professional force. Three days will in no way sufficient to Discovering bottom of the place but they have had the gift of a moment to immerse myself in a different rhythm to life in Canada from what I have known so far. Next to Toronto, Niagara are the falls and legendary. If the natural phenomenon itself is mesmerizing, the streets bordering the park are absolutely ridiculous! A perfect example of the worst of which man is capable behalf of Tourism sad! That said, good advice and willing to do a little more road, there are some very small places where adorable enjoy the river from the falls.

Next Stop: Montreal and Quebec. The ultimate winter, tons of snow, sleet, levels well below zero but an incomparable warmth! The city is older and more European too (especially Quebec). It is also not without a certain pleasure, that I've found what I call food worthy of the name. The cold will not have my skin ... not entirely at least. Montreal has managed to arouse my curiosity ... I would return. [For this particular stage of the journey, I thank my correspondent Alice long and Nadia Fezzani , talented journalist and generous personality. ]

Now the station in Toronto, I will finish this article by announcing the imminent arrival of new pictures on Mystical Sensitive . See you soon in Jasper. And do not forget to spend time on other Twitter for the latest news flash info.



PS: Adding Blog Lovin 'in the sidebar:
please: Click, add, follow =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment