The syndrome of the blank page ...
Testing, 1, 2 ... Testing ... Well, it seems to work.
They keep telling us we are in an era of communication. It should say everything, know everything and especially do not miss the news that is evolving at a breakneck pace while making an opinion. So we offer tools such as blogs, to express ourselves, to add our grain of salt in the public debate. Then ... It
syndrome of the blank page!
"You should write an open letter because I have not heard anyone analyze this debate in this way," said my girlfriend just now.
Well that's why I decided to start blogging. To see if access to information is really magnified by the Internet. To see if a real debate can take it and it can build real connections. To offer me, without having to go through the critical eye of an editor, open letters, which I hope will lead to debates and accessible to all carriers.
There!
I feel better now that my page is a little blackened, so I'll be able to return to my reading Bourgault, Jean-François Nadeau. I had not stressed but I periodically mention the books I found my path. It's part of the debate ...
I conclude by thanking Denise and Claude Philippe, three people who have shaken my assumptions about the blogosphere and Chantal Hebert, whose blog is tasty.
PS: I'll discuss this debate talking about my girlfriend in my next article ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment