Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Late Period Cervical Fluid

A notable absentee at the Golden Globes ... Family drama

I know, I know it's superficial ! I am also well aware that while a severe economic crisis raging in the United States any gum Hollywood wears designer clothes, drinking champagne and partying ...

But I still want to touch on the 2009 Golden Globes .

I want to talk about because even if it is only the seventh, the cinema is an art. I want to talk because when an artist, whatever his discipline, dies, it disappeared as if a color spectrum of light that illuminates our days.

I want to say a word about Heath Ledger (1979-2008).

Some films in which he participated deserve more or less we pay for rent ( Knight, for example) and others have become classics (like The Patriot , where he played alongside Mel Gibson), but in each of its appearances can be appreciated as an actor.

It is said that Ledger was over. They say he took his acting (too?) To heart. They say he was upset by some of his roles. His last got the better of him.

The Joker.

We do not always know the exact causes of death of Heath Ledger. It would appear there, a mixture of love, failure, drugs, alcohol and a disturbing character, disconcerting.

The Joker is a thug of Gotham, the New York of Batman, who plays by no rules, can be bought at any price, can not be challenged without an unprecedented violence swept over his enemies. The Joker is schizophrenic, depraved, unstable. And Heath Ledger was the Joker.

For those who still have not seen Batman: The Dark Knight , the film which I refer, I invite you to get it. Not like a morbid curiosity but to see the triumph of an actor who is no longer there to be celebrated by his genius his company. I'll leave it to reveal nothing of the enigma of the feature film.

That's why I wanted to write about the Golden Globes . Because this week at the ceremony, Heath Ledger won, posthumously, the statuette for best supporting actor for this role which has so troubled.

The trophy will be awarded to his daughter, telling us it does. Small consolation, but an element of pride that she can keep close to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment