Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crafty Carl Crabmania

Time is running out



Time passes at a speed terrible! It is with dismay that I realize that I only have 2 ½ months in the land of maple. While I anticipate my next move (for Jasper, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and a small tour of California before the comeback), I also say that, finally, I have not blogged as much ... So many anecdotes and adventures stuck in a piece of my head, trapped in hundreds of photographs and especially immortalized on paper. Because the desire to write is there forever. But the speed and pace with which my life unfolds, probably correspond addition to this basic instinct of doodling. A pencil, a notebook and voila. I put a few words, notes innocuous, and other stories. I rediscovered the pleasure of touch, smells and temperatures but also any personalization that makes this set a unique keepsake box.

I would not be surprised to see me recount this year on canvas, a posteriori. As a return to thoughtful, soothing a flashback, a catalyst for the future. Stories dusted. Maybe ... That said, I'll try to make an effort, you keep the page and to share with you. The trip comes to an end ... not his memory!


Questions?
- Click - Click -
From Quick Info
- Click -

0 comments:

Post a Comment