Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pinnacle 3010 Ix Win7

What you may have missed on White Skin & Blue Eyes #2


The "Whale Watching" ! [September 2010] Translate "Whale Watching". Those who know me know that at least the animal in question is the one I prefer. The whale fascinates me, its mystery, its size, its universe, the peace that emanates from and especially what it represents. The experiment was therefore a must. Although not at all a fan as tourism, most companies behave, I cracked. And to be honest I was not disappointed at all! Neither of the adventure in question or the selected business.

Upon arrival, the group is small - the first good point. First giggles too when trying the combination required. Since it is not really ready to wear, my history of covering 78 meters in length, I find myself with the XL on the back. So is that the whale now?

Once on the water in front of what will be termed a big Zodiac is the whole day I spend on the waves. If some find it long and tiring, for me it is ecstasy! The vastness of the ocean, speed and breathtaking landscapes make me feel to evolve into another world. We round a multitude of islands (including that which was shot largely Harper's Island), admire the huge glass houses, small residential fishing, tiny marina and of course the marine life ... Program: birds of all kinds, dolphins, otters, sea lions, seals and the highlight of the show ... orcas!

The animal is a huge and breathtaking. It seems to reign supreme and alone holder of this privilege that we offer: his visit. They are many, perhaps 6 or 7. They appear and disappear in the mist at the sound of heavy breathing. I dropped the camera a long time. I quickly understand that the moment is lived with the guts and eyes only. My heart is pounding and I want to do is dive!

The experience is unique. I feel like being transported and highly favored to have the opportunity to witness such a miracle of nature. The whale is a true treasure of our seas and one of his rare Animal wonders we still have the chance to enjoy. So if you feel like it, I invite you to visit IFAW Whales and - who knows - you will find perhaps a way to make your small contribution to the noble cause of protecting them.



PS: For fun, if I should get a tattoo one day, I think it would look like this: {} photo

PS "Since I was late, regarding the article" What You May Have we missed WSAB "I go to the essentials. So if you want more info, photos or if you have any questions, I direct you to my inbox whiteskin.blueeyes @ yahoo.com and I will answer you.

PS''': To follow in the series "What You May Have we missed WSAB" Thanksgiving, Halloween and Banff

© pictures by Ally (myself)

0 comments:

Post a Comment